Friday, October 07, 2005

food-feed

Well, I thought I keep You posted on my food situation, since the last entry was such a success...

Well today I decided to cook for myself...some kind of Chinese food.

First of all I marinated some chicken in soy sauce, fish sauce and garlic. Then I chopped some mushrooms, chilis, onions and green bell peppers.

Heat your wok and add some sesame oil, stir fry the chicken and add onions, garlic and ginger. Go to your stereo and put on the new STARS cd, now add mushrooms.
Meanwhile prepare rice,brush some green beans and cut leek( or wild onions, whatever you like).

I put some beer into the wok to cool the whole thing down and add some flavor, now i added the peppers and beans, and finaly the leek stuff.

Flavor with soy sauce and ground black pepper.Serve with rice and beer.

enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger McS said...

the part about the beer grabbed my attention. beer! chinese food is allright, too, I guess - oh, and that wonderful image that unfolds when you doubleclick the beer link. makes me wanna put the metal to the floor all the way down to the longest bar in the world, if you know where I'm coming from (no pun intended).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home